Dental Visit Hungary never compromises on patient care or comfort. Experience of many decades taught us to take the time for getting to know you and your unique needs and then provide you with tailor-made dental service from planning the treatment to final placement of restorations.
If you would like to relax or travel a little between your dental sessions, we will make that happen too. You can be certain that your accommodation will cater to your specific needs. Whether you are on a modest budget or really want to splash out, we ensure that you will enjoy excellent service!
We offer unrivalled flexibility in order to ensure the very best dental solutions for you. Here are the two ways of organizing a typical dental trip:
Plan A - get your treatment plan without having to travel abroad!
1. You contact us roughly indicating the treatments you would like to have. Please feel free to provide as much information as you wish. You can ask about our services, dental treatments or other questions you may have.
2. We get back to you within 24 hours to discuss your needs and obtain the necessary details from you. If you had a recent panoramic X-ray taken, please be so kind as to send it to us via e-mail. Otherwise you will be requested to have a panoramic X-ray taken at your local dental clinic.
3. After having received your panoramic X-ray image, we provide you with a detailed description of your proposed treatment and estimated costs.
4. Once we have gained your approval to continue, organization of your dental trip will commence: our associate helps you to find the cheapest flight for the date that is most suitable for you, book your accommodation, provide you with a list of current events in Budapest during your stay. According to your sphere of interests you can select from a wide range of entertainment options.
5. After your arrival our driver will pick you up from the Budapest Airport for your free private transfer to your accommodation. The next morning our driver will meet you at your hotel and takes you to our surgery for the first examination.
Plan B - traveling to Hungary: one day dental visit with no obligation
In some cases patients prefer personal discussion with their dentist to talk about their needs and requirements, to establish what they wish to be accomplished. By clearly explaining any planned procedures - what they are and why we plan to do them - and by answering all of the patient's questions, much of the anxiety can be eliminated.
1. same as in the case of Plan A
2. We help you to find the cheapest flight back and forth for the date that is most suitable for you. It is only a one day visit: you can return to the UK on the same day.
3. After your arrival our driver will pick you up for your free private transfer to our surgery. For the first time, we perform an oral examination, take a panoramic X-ray and develop a treatment plan. Once we have completed the examination, our driver takes you to have lunch in a traditional Hungarian restaurant. After that you will be driven back to the surgery in order to get your comprehensive treatment plan and a detailed quote. Finally, our driver takes you back to the airport.
4. same as in the case of Plan A
5. same as in the case of Plan A
We offer a free one day visit costing you only the flight ticket. It is a true investment, because if you choose us to accomplish your necessary dental works, your dental bill - depending on the cost of treatments involved - may be reduced by the price of your flight ticket.
If you need assistance on anything or want additional information, we will be at your service at any time. You will be given a Hungarian cell phone to use for the duration of your dental trip, and a Budapest Card that offers its holder more than a hundred services: unlimited travel on public transport, free or discounted entry to 60 museums and to several sights, sightseeing tour for half price, reduced price tickets for cultural and folklore programs, discounts in restaurants and spas, discount for car rental, sports facilities and in many other places.